Affiliate Organization Membership for Specialty Nursing Organizations ($500/year)
- AWHONN: Association of Women's Health Organization & NeoNatal Nurses - Oklahoma Chapter
- Oklahoma Association Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Oklahoma Association Nurse Anesthetists
- Oklahoma Faith Based Community Nurse (Parish Nurses)
- Oklahoma League of Nursing
- Oklahoma Nurse Practitioners
- OK State Affiliate of American College of Nurse-Midwives
Benefits of Membership
By becoming an official affiliate of ONA, your specialty nursing organization receives the following benefits:
For more information, please contact Jane Nelson at email@example.com
- ONA House of Delegates - One voting delegate in the House of Delegates. Make informational reports or presentations to the House of Delegates within the organizational affiliates expertise.
- A representative to the ONA Governmental Activities Committee, which works closely with ONA lobbyists to support nursing issues in the State Legislature and Committee on Professional Practice in the Workplace.
- Column in the Oklahoma Nurse on a quarterly basis
- Participation in the Nurse of the Day program
- Submit names of representatives qualified for appointment to ad hoc groups, task forces, and other ONA committees, etc.
- Reduced registration for convention and conferences—less than non-member fee
- Reduced Exhibitor Fee at ONA Convention
- Receive an organizational copy of ONA communications
- Informational list serve
- Access to editorial content in the Oklahoma Nurse
- Access to releases and information provided by ANA